Today marks one year - 365 days - since Prism Indigo was released into the world. To celebrate, I've put together an anniversary update that adds a few quality-of-life features and visual tweaks. And that's not all! Until May 27th, the DX version is now on sale for just $3.65 - a 27% discount. Pick it up on itch.io while you can!
As a final anniversary celebration, I've created a virtual pinball table based on Prism Indigo, which you can download here. You'll need Future Pinball and the BAM mod to be able to play it - you can get those here.
Unless any bugs pop up, I intend for this to be the final update to Prism Indigo, and to resume development on Prism Warriors within the next few days. There should be more updates to come in the following months, so I hope you'll look forward to it.
- Difficulty settings have been grouped together into a single “Story Mode” sub-menu
- Locked or DX-exclusive game modes are now named and shaded out
- Locked Compendium and Sound Test entries are now shaded out
- The text displayed during the bad ending now says “BAD END” instead of “GAME OVER”
- The “Black” UI theme is now fully monochromatic
- Art improvements for some of the Shades in Stages 4, 5, and especially 6
- Adjusted text shadow colour
- Fixed player not being given infinite lives if they got the bad ending in Prism Mode and chose "Retry"
- Fixed a rendering bug in the legacy effects system