View Profile F1Krazy

209 Movie Reviews

Oh man, this is beautiful. It's weird to think that I've been a fan of EBF since it started, and now it's been ten whole years... time sure flies, doesn't it?

I... have no idea what I just watched. I must have missed all those "Dedmos" episodes, should probably catch up on those. All I know is, this is phenomenal. It was worth the wait. It honestly didn't even feel like nine minutes, the ending came and I was like, "Wait, that's it? Already? Oh, okay then."

I can't believe how far this series has come.

Why didn't I watch this before?! Possibly one of the best parodies you've ever done. The bit with the guards and the loading screens had me in fucking tears because it's absolutely true (also "HELP I'M CLIPPING THROUGH THE FLOOR!"). If there's one minor gripe, it's that you didn't poke fun at the kissing scene, but who wants to see that, right? Anyway, very well done indeed.

186 Game Reviews

Ahhh, this takes me back. It also reminds me how utterly infuriating the Seeker enemies are. Try to hit them? Missile to the face. Try to hit something else? Missile to the face. Try to land because you're running out of fuel? Nope! Missile to the face. Bloody pain in the arse. I always left them for last when upgrading.

Even all these years later, even in 8-bit form, this game still holds up. In fact, if anything, the authentic Game Boy presentation really complements the game's simplicity. As you said, this really is the exact same game, the exact same experience, just on a Game Boy. When you can distil a game down that much without losing anything, you know you're on to a winner. But we all knew that 13 years ago, right?

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, it's amazing to see all the old creators coming back to give Flash a final send-off.

The-EXP responds:

Haha I had the TEMPTATION to make the seekers less infuriating. But I just couldn't. Buying them last is one of the key strategies you have to learn to beat the game! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

A very interesting story. I like the art style, and the way the world evolves around you as you explore. My main complaint is that it feels way too short; it ends just as it gets going. I'd love to see this expanded into a full game, because right now there just isn't enough to it.

This is great for just 72 hours' work! The puzzles are tricky but not frustratingly so, the sidequest adds an extra layer of difficulty, the graphics are well-polished, and the sound design is good apart from the constant "boing-boing-boing" as you move. I liked the little touch where the music changes slightly when you die, little bits of polish like that really make a game stand out.

A really good entry! Well done!

20 Audio Reviews

I think I just eargasm'd.

This was pretty good, I liked it. Not sure if it counts as dubstep, maybe more techno or industrial, but it's a good song nonetheless. Good job.

Wait a minute...

I recognise those presets from my sister's old Sony Ericsson! It had this thing on it where you could make music, and this sounds just like it.

Still, it's a good song. I think a 7 is fair enough.

39 Art Reviews

Dunno what the previous reviewers are on about, it looks to me like you got Katara's skin colour just right (she's not white, she's Inuit, and they actually do have darker skin). Good job!

Theironmountain responds:

I think it was a joke hehe

Gentle and La Brava are unironically the best villains in the entire show

Theironmountain responds:

Indeed!

Till this moment it is.

There's not enough CrossCode fanart out there.

Reqqles responds:

just doing my part to reqtify that!

I'm a guy with way too many ideas and not enough time. These days, I mostly write stuff.

26, Male