Prism Indigo has been updated to v1.3. This update removes most of the sprite-based visual effects, which were fairly underwhelming, and replaces them with particle effects. Together with the flashing bullets adding in v1.2, this should give the game a lot more visual flair. I've also fixed several bugs of varying severity.
I have no further updates planned for Prism Indigo, though this might change depending on future feedback. My plan for now is to turn my attention to the sequel, which will expand on Prism Indigo's gameplay and incorporate a number of new features and improvement. Stay tuned for further information and announcements.
V1.3 Patch Notes
- Core Bombs now visibly detonate on impact
- Minibosses now have unique particle effects when killed
- Replaced most sprite-based visual effects with particle effects
- Minor code refactoring
- Fixed missing dialogue prompts when the Sky UI theme is selected
- Fixed Prism Violet’s sprite appearing in the wrong place after you defeat her
- Fixed “Show Hitbox” and “Bullet Flash” settings not being displayed correctly
- Fixed potential crash if an enemy is killed while in the process of firing