Prism Indigo has been updated to v1.1. The main change this update brings is that you can now restart from the beginning of the current level if you run out of lives, although doing so will incur a score penalty. This has been the most commonly requested feature since the game's release, and its inclusion should make things less frustrating.
My next target is to adjust the game's difficulty, making certain boss phases easier or harder, and squash down any remaining bugs.
v1.1 Patch Notes
- You can now continue from the start of the current level if you lose all your lives, at the cost of 20% of your score
- Two new Compendium entries, with information on the game’s more advanced mechanics
- You can now Life Burst when losing your last life
- Stage 4 enemies now fire red bullets so they’re easier to tell apart from Cores
- Minor code refactoring
- Fixed misaligned text on the Compendium
- There is a bug that causes your score multiplier to be 0.5x higher than it should be. I felt it would be unfair to fix it, as it would prevent you from beating your existing high-scores, so I’ve left it in.