Sonic 06 in O6 minutes Sonic 06 in O6 minutes

Why didn't I watch this before?! Possibly one of the best parodies you've ever done. The bit with the guards and the loading screens had me in fucking tears because it's absolutely true (also "HELP I'M CLIPPING THROUGH THE FLOOR!"). If there's one minor gripe, it's that you didn't poke fun at the kissing scene, but who wants to see that, right? Anyway, very well done indeed.

Sonic Boom 3ds in 6 min. Sonic Boom 3ds in 6 min.

Hilarious as usual. I loved the bit at the end as well with Sonic and the Black Knight (surfing on lava and punching a dragon? AWESOME.) Good job.

Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

Oh man, that was glorious.

Incident:111a Incident:111a

Woah...creepy... O.o I like it.

Madness: Dedication Madness: Dedication

This was fucking awesome. Fantastic job. If this is your final animation, I can honestly say you're going out on a high.

Ellvis responds:

wo how,, well I dont know now ;) :D thanks

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Trailer Sonic RPG eps 9 - Trailer

Looks nice. Not perfect, but nice. I must say, though, doesn't it defeat the purpose of the series being an RPG, if the final episode is an animated movie?

MidNightMaren responds:

We're just trying to make something unique for the final episode... Wait to see ;)

150000 hit 150000 hit

Awesome. I enjoyed this. Some of the graphics are a bit basic compared to the details on some of the special effects, and the music gets a bit annoying eventually (not because it's MLP, it's just annoying), but anyway, a very good little animation.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

Fucking amazing. If this is the end of the series, it's a wonderful ending. Well done.

Present Prank Present Prank

Very amusing, I liked it. Well done ^^

Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle Sonic & Shadow:ARK Battle

Not bad

It's been a while since I saw a decent Sonic fan flash on Newgrounds. This could still use a little polishing, and of course it's a recycled idea, but it's still a pretty nice job. Well done.