Sonic 06 in O6 minutes Sonic 06 in O6 minutes

Why didn't I watch this before?! Possibly one of the best parodies you've ever done. The bit with the guards and the loading screens had me in fucking tears because it's absolutely true (also "HELP I'M CLIPPING THROUGH THE FLOOR!"). If there's one minor gripe, it's that you didn't poke fun at the kissing scene, but who wants to see that, right? Anyway, very well done indeed.

Sonic Boom 3ds in 6 min. Sonic Boom 3ds in 6 min.

Hilarious as usual. I loved the bit at the end as well with Sonic and the Black Knight (surfing on lava and punching a dragon? AWESOME.) Good job.

Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

Oh man, that was glorious.

Crystals Crystals

Pros:
+Pretty solid variation on the "match-three" formula, reminds me of "Diamond Mine" from Bejeweled 3 (which is a good thing)
+Good graphics and music
+Hi-score integration encourages repeat play

Cons:
-Really needs a tutorial screen to explain what the power-ups are, how to clear the white gems (I passed Easy Level 4 by complete accident)
-No points bonus for chains/combos/cascades/whatever you wanna call them
-Needs either more levels, or some kind of game mode in which you play until you lose

Overall, a pretty solid puzzle game, with some decent potential. It just needs a bit more improving, a bit more polish, and then it'll be great. (And yes, it's kind of a Bejeweled rip-off, but there's so damn many of them already so surely one more couldn't hurt? ;P )

turtlesf responds:

A tutorial screen should be added and some more levels. 5 levels a mode may be too short of a game for someone who has played enough. Chains may be difficult to program. Thanks for the great suggestions.
I googled Diamond Mine and agree, I can definitely see the resemblance (I have played Bejeweled 2, liked the art and sound).

Momentum Missile Mayhem 2015 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2015

Holy shit, this brings back memories... the amount of time I sank into the second and third Momentum Missile Mayhem games... This was a fantastic trip down memory lane, not to mention a very good game. The graphics and sound were as phenomenal as always. Seems as though it might have fewer features than previous games (smaller upgrade tree, less game modes), but what's there is still very much worth playing.

Sonac the Hodgeman 3 Sonac the Hodgeman 3

10/10 game of the fucking year

I dunno why but I'm starting to really enjoy these sorts of parody games. They're just mindless fun. I loved that you could blow up the rangs btw.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

I think I just eargasm'd.

Robotniks Revenge Robotniks Revenge

This was pretty good, I liked it. Not sure if it counts as dubstep, maybe more techno or industrial, but it's a good song nonetheless. Good job.

TOPGEARx TOPGEARx

Wait a minute...

I recognise those presets from my sister's old Sony Ericsson! It had this thing on it where you could make music, and this sounds just like it.

Still, it's a good song. I think a 7 is fair enough.

Tomago Catsuit Tomago Catsuit

I still can't help thinking she looks like Ryuko Matoi...very nice c:

Ryuko Matoi Ryuko Matoi